Serves 4-5 | 10 Minute Prep Time | 20 Minute Cook Time
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped white onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp granulated onion
- 1/4 cup of Panko breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 Beyond Beef Hamburger Patties (typically in the meat section of your grocery store)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Halved miniature peppers, onions and bell peppers (optional)
- Sauté onions for about 5 minutes over low heat
- Add your spices to the onions, immediately turn off the heat, then set the pan aside
- Add the mixture to the thawed patties & Panko breadcrumbs in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Using a small spoon and your hands, make 1" round balls
- In a cast iron skillet, place 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the bottom of the pan at medium high heat.
- Place balls in the pan, and sear each side. Add more oil if needed.
- Once done, remove the meatballs from the pan and set aside.
- Add the rest of the olive oil to the pan, and sear the halved veggies on high heat. Once they are cooked through, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a skewer, pierce two different veggies and place the cooked meatball on the base of the skewer. Repeat till all of the meatballs are done.
- Enjoy with a sauce of your choosing!